The meaningful connection between our daily work, team members, patients and the communities we serve.
As your partner in health, we’re dedicated to making it easier for you to live well—so you can show up for the moments that matter most. To us, people are more than patients. We work together as a team to champion high-quality, low-cost care. With annual revenues of $4.4 billion, our providers and services span hospitals, clinics and at home settings across Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. Our presence in metropolitan and rural communities allows us to innovate through partnerships with organizations outside of healthcare, and our family of more than 30,000 team members remains dedicated to shared values that put our people first.
UnityPoint Health is proud to support nonprofit organizations in the communities we serve. As one of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, we believe in the value of giving back. Learn more about our community support.
- Regional Foundations
- United Way Campaign
UPH Values and Standards of Behavior
- Leverage the skills and abilities of each person to enable great teams
- Collaborate across departments, facilities, business units and regions
- Seek to understand and are open to diverse thoughts and perspectives
Own The Moment
- Connect with each person treating them with courtesy, compassion, empathy and respect
- Enthusiastically engage in our work
- Accountable for our individual actions and our team performance
- Responsible for solving problems regardless of the origin
- Commit to the best outcomes and highest quality
- Have a relentless focus on exceeding expectations
- Believe in sharing our results, learning from our mistakes and celebrating our successes
- Embrace and promote innovation and transformation
- Create partnerships that improve care delivery in our communities
- Have the courage to challenge the status quo